Get your tickets! WinterFest returns to Canada’s Wonderland
Oct. 6, 2021
WinterFest is back! Tickets are now on sale now for select dates from Nov. 13 to Dec. 31.
This year, it’s ice-skating on Snow Flake Lake, more than a dozen live shows and holiday entertainment, millions of spectacular lights, themed areas and hundreds of beautiful Christmas trees throughout the park, including two 50-foot Christmas trees on International Street.
Admission to WinterFest is included for Gold and Platinum pass-holders, but reservations are still required for all guests.
Here's what to expect in live shows and entertainment:
- Cool Yule: Under a 50-foot-tall Christmas tree, the cast of Cool Yule will sing your favourite holiday hits in this dazzling Christmas show. It features well-known pop songs with incredible choreography, enhanced by over-the-top lighting, special effects, and colourful costumes.
- Holly Jolly Trolley: Reminiscent of the classic cable cars of the early 20th century, the Christmas carolers performing on the Holly Jolly Trolley will spread holiday cheer with some old-fashioned fun.
- Nightly Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony: Join each night on International Street for a joyful song-and-dance spectacular as the two 50-foot-tall trees are lit. When the time arrives, the performances cue the crowd to count down the moment Snoopy and his special guests insert a giant plug into an oversized power outlet.
- The Mistletones: The Mistletones, a trio of songstresses, perform classic Christmas tunes reminiscent of the 1950s.
- A PEANUTS Guide to Christmas: Join Charlie, Lucy, and Linus in a fun-filled holiday singalong as they get ready to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year. The PEANUTS gang talks about writing letters to Santa, how to give the perfect gift, their favourite holiday food, and how Christmas is so many things. While gifts are essential to all kids, the expression of love for everyone is the overriding theme.
There's also much, much more, including more than 20 Midway Merriment characters (Jack Frost, Sugar Plum Fairy, Candy Cane), Jingle Jazz, Four Drummers Drumming, What the Dickens?, a Brass Band and Carolers.