WHAT'S GOING ON HERE? Aurora retirement home to open in late 2021
Delmanor Aurora retirement residence accepting pre-registrations online
Feb. 17, 2021
The new Delmanor Aurora retirement residence that offers independent living and assisted living is expected to be opening in late 2021.
JUST THE FACTS:
- The new Delmanor Aurora retirement residence is located at 25 Butternut Ridge Trail in Aurora.
- In the summer of 2018, the Delmanor Aurora Inc. presented an application for site plan approval in the general committee meeting agenda. On March 2019, the Town of Aurora issued the building permit.
- Deltera Inc. is the applicant for the building permit.
- The Delmanor retirement residence is expected to open later this year, and according to its website, will deliver more than just a place to live. This resident is nestled in a tree-lined neighbourhood and situated near picturesque rolling hills and woodlands, shared by the Oak Ridges Moraine.
- It offers residents a unique Living Well program focusing on personal fitness and wellness with individualized coaching and goal setting. Residents can also enjoy regular scheduled guest lecturers and ongoing educational seamers to ensure a retirement beyond the ordinary.
- Residents will have access to enjoy an unsurpassed group floor terrace with ornithology stations, outdoor fireside seating and an expansive rooftop level terrace overlooking the Oak Ridges Moraine.
- Delmanor is a members of the Tridel Group of Companies based in North York -- one of the largest privately held residential real estate groups in Canada.
Delmanor Aurora is accepting pre-registrations and tour-bookings which can be completed online: https://www.delmanor.com/aurora-opening-late-2021/#book-a-tour.